Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:13:11 -0500

272 
TXPN25 KNES 072111
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  07/2032Z

C.  36.0N

D.  134.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  EXTRATROPICAL

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.