Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:45:14 -0500

926 
FZPN40 PHFO 072245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC TUE SEP 07 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 07 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 08 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 09 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 14N143W 1011 MB WITH TROUGH FROM LOW TO 10N150W TO 08N160W 
NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM E 
SEMICIRCLE OF LOW AND WITHIN 90 NM N OF TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 26N174W TO 30N172W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE FROM 30N175E TO 27N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS N OF A LINE FROM 30N180E TO 27N168E...
FROM 18N TO 21N BETWEEN 175W AND 177E...AND FROM 17N TO 20N BETWEEN 
168E AND 162E.

.ITCZ FROM 08N160W TO 08N180W TO 07N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
FROM 05N TO 12N W OF 165W.

$$
.FORECASTER POWELL. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.