Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:20:06 -0500

459 
TPPN10 PGTW 080015

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SE OF TAIWAN)

B. 07/2332Z

C. 21.1N

D. 120.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .40 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING 2.5 DT. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   07/2134Z  21.6N  121.5E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.