Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:14:06 -0500

982 
TPPN10 PGTW 080312

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11W (SE OF TAIWAN)

B. 08/0232Z

C. 21.2N

D. 120.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   07/2134Z  21.6N  121.5E  SSMS
   07/2241Z  21.6N  120.7E  SSMS
   07/2344Z  21.2N  120.6E  AMSU

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.