Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:52:38 -0500

615 
TXPN26 KNES 080350
SIMWIR

A.  11W (NONAME)

B.  08/0232Z

C.  21.0N

D.  120.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES 5/10 FOR DT OF 2.5. MET IS 2.5. PT IS
2.0. FT BASED ON PT/CONSTRAINTS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    07/2241Z 21.3N 121.2E SSMIS
    08/0024Z 21.3N 120.9E SSMIS

...MS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.