Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 23:45:45 -0500

832 
FZPN40 PHFO 080445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC WED SEP 08 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 08 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 09 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 10 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 14N143W 1011 MB WITH TROUGH FROM LOW TO 11N150W TO 08N163W 
NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM NE 
SEMICIRCLE OF LOW AND WITHIN 90 NM OF TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED.

.TROUGH FROM 22N178W TO 30N174W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM E OF TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH FROM 22N176E TO 30N179E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH DISSIPATED.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 30N153W TO 23N153W MOVING W SLOWLY. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST TROUGH DISSIPATED.

.RIDGE FROM 30N177E TO 27N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS N OF A LINE FROM 30N178E TO 26N171E...
AND FROM 18N TO 21N BETWEEN 175W AND 177E.

.ITCZ FROM 08N163W TO 08N180W TO 07N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
FROM 05N TO 12N BETWEEN 165W AND 175E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ WEST OF 175E.

$$
.FORECASTER POWELL. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.