Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 01:21:06 -0500

879 
TPPN10 PGTW 080617

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11W (SW OF TAIWAN)

B. 08/0532Z

C. 21.1N

D. 119.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .35 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT. BROKE
CONSTRAINTS TO LOWER FT TO WHAT APPEARS TO BE A MORE
REPRESENTATIVE VALUE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   08/0210Z  21.1N  120.2E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.