Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 03:00:22 -0500

039 
FQPS01 NFFN 080600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 080800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 090600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 10S 170E 14S 171W 19S 153W TO SF SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF FM CZ TO 25S 133W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED
SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

FRONT F 16S 160E 25S 172E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 05S AND 15S AND WEST OF 165E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 23S AND BETWEEN 178W AND 159W, EXPECT
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA BETWEEN 08S AND 20S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 178W, EXPECT
MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 163W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.