Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 04:40:08 -0500

439 
TPPN10 PGTW 080938

A. TROPICAL STORM 11W (SW OF TAIWAN)

B. 08/0832Z

C. 21.4N

D. 119.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. LLCC POORLY ORGNZD IN MULTISPECTRAL
IMAGERY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   08/0557Z  21.3N  119.8E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.