Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 04:50:34 -0500

988 
TXPN26 KNES 080948
SIMWIR

A.  11W (NONAME)

B.  08/0832Z

C.  20.8N

D.  120.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES 4/10 FOR DT OF 2.5. MET AND PT AGREE. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    08/0557Z 20.9N 120.0E AMSU

...MS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.