Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 05:45:11 -0500

222 
FZPN40 PHFO 081045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC WED SEP 08 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 08 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 09 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 10 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 13N144W 1012 MB WITH TROUGH FROM LOW TO 11N153W TO 09N160W 
MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM OF LOW 
EXCEPT S QUADRANT AND WITHIN 120 NM OF TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 13N148W 1012 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 12N149W 1012 MB.

.TROUGH FROM 24N176W TO 30N175W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS BETWEEN TROUGH AND 170W.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 25N152W TO 30N153W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.HIGH 29N167E 1017 MB WITH RIDGE FROM 27N160E TO HIGH TO 30N173E 
MOVING N SLOWLY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS N OF 25N BETWEEN 170E AND 178E...N OF 29N 
W OF 162E...WITHIN 60 NM OF LINE FROM 24N160E TO 27N166E...AND 
WITHIN 60 NM OF POINT 18N179W.

.ITCZ FROM 07N165W TO 09N180W TO 07N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
FROM 05N TO 11N W OF 168W...AND ELSEWHERE WITHIN 60 NM OF ITCZ.

$$

.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.