Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:11:14 -0500

916 
TPPN10 PGTW 081209

A. TROPICAL STORM 11W (SW OF TAIWAN)

B. 08/1132Z

C. 21.2N

D. 119.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .40 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.5. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   08/0836Z  21.1N  119.7E  SSMI
   08/0849Z  21.1N  119.7E  SSMS
   08/0914Z  21.0N  119.7E  WIND

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.