Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:28:06 -0500

779 
TPPN13 PGTW 081219

A. FORMER TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 08/1132Z

C. 34.7N

D. 140.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT1.5/2.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: D1.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. WELL ORGANIZED LLCC WITH FORWARD
MOTION OF 18KTS YIELDS XT1.5. SYSTEM APPEARS TO HAVE COMPLETED
EXTRATROPICAL TRANSITION, THEREFORE THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIX
ISSUED BY JTWC ON THIS AREA. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO BE
MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE REDEVELOPMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.