Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:37:43 -0500

846 
ATPQ40 PGUM 081437
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU SEP 9 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW IS CENTERED NORTHEAST OF THE MARIANAS NEAR 
18N154E. UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE IS AIDING THE DEVELOPMENT OF 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE CNMI BETWEEN 21N AND 13N FROM 155E 
TO 145E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING AN ELONGATED AREA OF SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS THAT EXTENDS OVER POHNPEI...KOSRAE 
AND THE MARSHALL ISLANDS BETWEEN 8N AND 5N FROM 155E TO 173E. 
FARTHER WEST ALONG THIS FEATURE...SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING 
SOUTHWEST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 7N AND 4N FROM 144E TO 148E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.