Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:45:10 -0500

619 
FZPN40 PHFO 081645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC WED SEP 08 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 08 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 09 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 10 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 13N145W 1011 MB WITH TROUGH FROM LOW TO 11N153W TO 07N164W 
MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF LOW 
AND WITHIN 180 NM OF TROUGH. ALSO WITHIN 60 NM OF POINTS 11N142W AND 
09N144W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 12N147W 1011 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N150W 1011 MB.

.TROUGH FROM 24N176W TO 27N176W TO 30N175W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN TROUGH AND 171W.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 25N152W TO 30N153W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.RIDGE FROM 28N160E TO 30N170E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 25N TO 29N BETWEEN 171E AND 177E.

.ITCZ FROM 07N166W TO 08N162E TO 08N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
FROM 04N TO 13N W OF 167W.

$$

.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.