Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 13:15:07 -0500

129 
TPPN10 PGTW 081812

A. TROPICAL STORM 11W (SW OF TAIWAN)

B. 08/1732Z

C. 21.0N

D. 118.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. DT IS 2.5 BASED ON .40
WRAP ON LOG SPIRAL. SHEAR FROM NORTH PRESENT. MET AND PT ALSO
2.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   08/1321Z  21.1N  119.2E  MMHS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.