Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:00:13 -0500

714 
FQPS01 NFFN 081800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 082000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 091800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 11S 160E 12S 167E 10S 178E 12S 175W 20S 169W 21S
155W TO SF SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF FM CZ TO 21S 145W 25S 134W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

FRONT F 20S 160E 22S 165E 25S 169E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 17S AND 23S AND BETWEEN 178W AND 161W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND EAST OF 161W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH
TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.