Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:10:14 -0500

304 
TPPN10 PGTW 082108

A. TROPICAL STORM 11W (SW OF TAIWAN)

B. 08/2032Z

C. 21.0N

D. 119.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN. SYS APPEARS TO HAVE STALLED
MOVEMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.