Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:43:44 -0500

245 
TXPN26 KNES 082142
SIMWIR

A.  11W (NONAME)

B.  08/2032Z

C.  21.1N

D.  118.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...LLC HAS NOT MOVE MUCH OVER PAST FEW POSITIONS HOWEVER
CONVECTION HAS INCREASED AND DT=3.0 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN. FT BASED
ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.