Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:10:17 -0500

966 
FZPN40 PHFO 082210
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC WED SEP 08 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 08 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 09 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 10 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 12N146W 1013 MB WITH TROUGH FROM LOW TO 11N155W TO 08N165W 
MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF LOW AND 
TROUGH.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N148W 1012 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N151W 1011 MB.

.TROUGH FROM 23N178W TO 30N175W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM W AND 240 NM E OF TROUGH.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 23N152W TO 30N154W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.RIDGE FROM 28N160E TO 30N170E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 25N TO 28N BETWEEN 166E AND 176E.

.ITCZ FROM 07N166W TO 09N175E TO 07N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
FROM 06N TO 12N BETWEEN 167W AND 180W...AND FROM 04N TO 10N W OF 
172E.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.