Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:47:09 -0500

574 
TPPN10 PGTW 090041

A. TROPICAL STORM 11W (SW OF TAIWAN)

B. 08/2332Z

C. 21.3N

D. 119.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN. DT IS 2.5 BASED ON .50 WRAP ON
LOG SPIRAL. PT AND MET ALSO 2.5. SHEAR REMAINS PRESENT ON
WESTERN SIDE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   08/1923Z  20.7N  119.2E  TRMM

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.