Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:22:50 -0500

881 
ATPQ40 PGUM 090222
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU SEP 9 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SOUTHWEST- TO NORTHEAST-ORIENTED UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH OVER THE 
MARIANAS ENCOMPASSES TWO UPPER-LEVEL LOWS. ONE IS WEST OF SAIPAN 
NEAR 15N141E...THE SECOND IS EAST OF PAGAN NEAR 19N152E. UPPER-LEVEL 
DIVERGENCE IS PRODUCING ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE MARIANAS 
IN A BROAD AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE EXTENDING FROM 15N133E TO 10N139E 
TO 18N153E TO 24N158E AND BACK TO 15N133E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
THUNDERSTORMS EXTENDING WESTWARD FROM MAJURO TO JUST EAST OF 
CHUUK...ACROSS KWAJALEIN...KOSRAE...AND POHNPEI IN AN AREA BOUNDED 
BY A LINE EXTENDING FROM 4N150E TO 4N171E TO 11N174E TO 11N154E BACK 
TO 4N150E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE DEVELOPING SOUTH OF KOROR SOUTH OF 
A LINE EXTENDING FROM 6N130E TO 6N139E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.