Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 22:21:50 -0500

005 
TXPN26 KNES 090320
SIMWIR

A.  11W (NONAME)

B.  09/0232Z

C.  21.7N

D.  119.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...6/10 BANDING YIELDS A DT=3.0 BASED ON MEASUREMENT USING
LOG10 SPIRAL. MET=2.5 AND PT=3.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    08/2229Z 21.2N 119.1E SSMIS

...EVANS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.