Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 23:45:47 -0500

889 
FZPN40 PHFO 090445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC THU SEP 09 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 09 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 10 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 11 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 11N146W 1012 MB MOVING W 10 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N148W 1010 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N152W 1010 MB.

.TROUGH FROM 14N155W TO 08N159W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 11N162W TO 07N167W MOVING W 10 KT. SCATTERED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 22N178W TO 30N177W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM W AND 300 NM E OF TROUGH.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 23N153W TO 30N155W MOVING W 10 KT. 

.RIDGE FROM 28N160E TO 30N169E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF 26N173E.

.ITCZ FROM 08N168W TO 09N180W TO 09N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TO 
STRONG TSTMS FROM 05N TO 13N BETWEEN 169W AND 180W...AND WITHIN 
240 NM S OF ITCZ W OF 177E.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.