Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 01:20:04 -0500

379 
TPPN10 PGTW 090618

A. TROPICAL STORM 11W (MERANTI)

B. 09/0532Z

C. 22.5N

D. 119.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. DT TOO WEAK. MET AND PT YIELD A 2.0.
DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.