Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 03:00:13 -0500

755 
FQPS01 NFFN 090600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 090800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 100600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 09S 160E 10S 170E 10S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 21S 175W 20S 165W 20S 155W 21S 145W 24S 130W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 22S 160E 25S 168E. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 17S AND 23S AND BETWEEN 178W AND 160W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. SOUTHEAST SWELLS IN THE
AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 178W AND 135W.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.