Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 04:23:43 -0500

559 
TXPN26 KNES 090922
SIMWIR

A.  11W (NONAME)

B.  09/0832Z

C.  22.5N

D.  119.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...5-6/10 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT=3.0. MET AND
PT AGREE WITH DT. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EVANS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.