Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 05:45:16 -0500

195 
FZPN40 PHFO 091045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC THU SEP 09 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 09 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 10 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 11 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 11N147W 1011 MB MOVING W SLOWLY. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N150W 1010 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N153W 1010 MB.

.TROUGH FROM 13N156W TO 08N163W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 22N179E TO 30N178W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM W AND 300 NM E OF TROUGH N OF 24N.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 23N154W TO 30N155W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 11N TO 15N BETWEEN 
150W AND 155W.

.OTHERWISE WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 11 FT FROM 11 TO 15N BETWEEN 151W AND 
155W.

.OTHERWISE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF 26N173E.

.ITCZ FROM 08N165W TO 11N180W TO 07N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TO 
STRONG TSTMS FROM 07N TO 12N BETWEEN 165W AND 178W...AND WITHIN 
180 NM OF ITCZ W OF 179E.

$$
.FORECASTER POWELL. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.