Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:35:14 -0500

167 
TPPN10 PGTW 091434

A. TYPHOON 11W (MERANTI)

B. 09/1332Z

C. 23.4N

D. 118.8E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/D1.5/26HRS  STT: D1.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 05A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. OFF HOUR DVORAK FOR RAPID
INTENSIFICATION. 5NM DG EYE WITH MG RING AND -.5 EYE ADJ YIELDS
A DT OF 4.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   09/1048Z  23.0N  119.1E  AMSU
   09/1128Z  23.2N  118.9E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.