Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:18:02 -0500

266 
TPPN10 PGTW 091516

A. TYPHOON 11W (MERANTI)

B. 09/1432Z

C. 23.6N

D. 118.8E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   09/1048Z  23.0N  119.1E  AMSU
   09/1128Z  23.2N  118.9E  SSMS
   09/1154Z  23.0N  118.9E  TRMM

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.