Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:20:36 -0500

508 
TXPN26 KNES 091519
SIMWIR

A.  11W (MERANTI)

B.  09/1432Z

C.  23.7N

D.  118.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...15/10 BANDING GIVES A DT OF 4.5. PT AGREES WITH DT. MET
IS A 4.0 FOR THIS RAPIDLY DEVELOPING SYSTEM. FT BASED ON CONSTRAINTS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    09/1154Z 23.1N 118.7E TMI

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.