Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:45:14 -0500

320 
FZPN40 PHFO 091645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC THU SEP 09 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 09 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 10 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 11 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 11N149W 1011 MB MOVING W 10 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N151W 1009 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N154W 1008 MB.

.TROUGH FROM 13N159W TO 09N162W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 22N177E TO 30N179W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM W AND 300 NM E OF TROUGH N OF 24N...AND FROM 23N 
TO 27N BETWEEN 171E AND 175E.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 23N155W TO 30N157W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST E TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT FROM 11N TO 15N BETWEEN 
150W AND 155W.

.OTHERWISE WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 11 FT FROM 11N TO 15N BETWEEN 151W AND 
155W.

.OTHERWISE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF 26N173E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N168W TO 10N179E TO 07N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TO 
STRONG TSTMS FROM 07N TO 12N BETWEEN 165W AND 178W...AND WITHIN 
180 NM OF ITCZ W OF 179E.

$$
.FORECASTER POWELL. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.