Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:25:09 -0500

349 
TPPN10 PGTW 091821

A. TYPHOON 11W (MERANTI)

B. 09/1732Z

C. 24.2N

D. 118.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.0/4.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: W1.0/04HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT IS 3.0 BASED ON .70 WRAP ON
LOG SPIRAL. WEAK EYE NO LONGER EVIDENT. SYSTEM BEGINNING TO
INTERACT WITH LAND. MET AND PT SUPPORT 3.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   09/1301Z  23.2N  118.9E  MMHS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.