Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:00:09 -0500

493 
FQPS01 NFFN 091800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 092000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 101800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 07S 160E 08S 173E 15S 178W 19S 168W 20S 153W TO
SF1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 FM CZ TO 25S 133W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 22S 162E 25S 167E. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND BETWEEN 178W AND 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 05S AND BETWEEN 178E AND 140W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.