Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:48:37 -0500

914 
TXPN26 KNES 092146
SIMWIR

A.  11W (MERANTI)

B.  09/2032Z

C.  25.1N

D.  118.7E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS MOVED ONSHORE. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN
UNLESS SYSTEM MOVES OVER WATER.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.