Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 17:45:11 -0500

182 
FZPN40 PHFO 092245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC THU SEP 09 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 09 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 10 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 11 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 10N150W 1011 MB MOVING W 5 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 
150 NM N AND NW QUADRANTS.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N153W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 8 TO 
10 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N156W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT SEAS 8 TO 
10 FT WITHIN 240 NM N QUADRANT.

.TROUGH FROM 23N176E TO 30N179E MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM W AND 420 NM E OF TROUGH N OF 24N.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 23N158W TO 30N157W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS...SEAS 8 FT OF LESS OVER REMAINDER OF AREA.

.MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF 26N173E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N154W TO 08N180W TO 09N163E. ISOLATED MODERATE TO 
STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM S AND 300 NM N OF ITCZ W OF 160W.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.