Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:17:09 -0500

705 
TPPN10 PGTW 100012

A. TYPHOON 11W (MERANTI)

B. 09/2332Z

C. 25.7N

D. 118.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 44A/PBO LARGE CDO/ANMTN. DVORAK VALUES UNAVAILABLE
DUE TO LLCC OVER LAND.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   09/1827Z  24.5N  118.8E  TRMM

   DARLOW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.