Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 23:45:12 -0500

333 
FZPN40 PHFO 100445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC FRI SEP 10 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 10 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 11 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 12 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 11N151W 1010 MB MOVING W 5 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 
240 NM W QUADRANT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N154W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 8 TO 
10 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N157W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 8 TO 
10 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT.

.TROUGH FROM 23N175E TO 30N178E MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS FROM 23N TO 28N BETWEEN 173W AND 174E.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 24N159W TO 30N157W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS OVER REMAINDER OF AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS ALONG A LINE FROM 22N167E AND 23N174E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N155W TO 08N180W TO 10N165E. ISOLATED MODERATE TO 
STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM S AND 300 NM N OF ITCZ W OF 165W.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.