Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:13:35 -0500

523 
FQPS01 NFFN 100600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 100800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 110600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 05S 160E 10S 173E 13S 178E 14S 179E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF 174E.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 15S 175W 12S 165W 11S 152W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T1
IN THE AREA WEST OF 167W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 16S 179W 21S 172W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 164W 20S 150W 22S 140W 25S 133W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF SF IN THE AREA WEST OF 155W. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND BETWEEN 145W AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND BETWEEN 170W AND 145W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.