Subject: North Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 04:56:03 -0500

181 
FZPN01 KWBC 100955
HSFEP1

HIGH SEAS FORECAST 
NWS OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER WASHINGTON DC 
1145 UTC FRI SEP 10 2010 

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS 

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE 
HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY 
BE MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT. 

SECURITE 

PACIFIC N OF 30N AND S OF 67N E OF A LINE FROM BERING STRAIT 
TO 50N 160E 

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 10. 
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 11. 
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 12. 

.WARNINGS. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 40N161E 996 MB. WITHIN 360 NM E AND SE 
QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS TO 12 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 50N176E 989 MB WITH FRONT TO EXTEND FROM 
LOW CENTER TO 43N174E TO 35N167E. WITHIN 420 NM NE QUADRANT AND 
360 NM E OF THE FRONT WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 8 TO 14 FT. 
ELSEWHERE WITHIN 600 NM NE QUADRANT AND 480 NM E OF THE FRONT 
WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST. 

.LOW 58N143W 1007 MB MOVING SW 10 KT. WITHIN 600 NM S AND SW 
QUADRANTS WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 55N137W 1012 MB. WITHIN 600 NM SW QUADRANT 
WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 51N129W 1010 MB. WITHIN 360 NM S AND 240 
NM SW QUADRANTS WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT. 

.LOW NW OF AREA 60N164E 984 MB MOVING W 10 KT THEN TURNING SW 
AFTER 12 HOURS. OVER FORECAST WATERS WITHIN 780 NM SE SEMICIRCLE 
WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS 8 TO 16 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW WELL NW OF AREA. FROM 46N TO 58N BETWEEN 
177E AND 162E AREA OF SW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST N OF 56N W OF 170W AREA OF S TO SE WINDS 20 TO 
30 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 48N151W 1012 MB. WITHIN 240 NM OF LOW 
CENTER WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT.

.48 HOUR FORECAST FROM 37N TO 43N BETWEEN 124W AND 129W AREA OF 
N WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT. 

.DENSE FOG. VSBY OCCASIONALLY LESS THAN 1 NM FROM 43N TO 60N 
BETWEEN 165W AND 180W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST DENSE FOG FROM 46N TO 63N BETWEEN 160W AND 
170W...AND FROM 45N TO 50N BETWEEN 170W AND 165W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST DENSE FOG FROM 40N TO 56N BETWEEN 170W AND 
175E.

.HIGH 43N145W 1027 MB MOVING SE 10 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 40N141W 1025 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 39N139W 1024 MB. 

.HIGH 45N157W 1026 MB NEARLY STATIONARY. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 42N160W 1027 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED. 

.HIGH 35N173W 1021 MB NEARLY STATIONARY. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED. 

.HIGH 43N171E 1020 MB MOVING NE 30 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 49N174W 1021 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH DISSIPATED. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW HIGH 57N161W 1024 MB. 

.FORECASTER HOLLEY. OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER. 

TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
E PACIFIC FROM THE EQUATOR TO 30N E OF 140W

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC FRI SEP 10.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SAT SEP 11.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SUN SEP 12.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FROM 12N TO 15N W OF 133W  NE WINDS 20 KT.  SEAS TO 9 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST  FROM 11N TO 13N W OF 131W  WINDS LESS THAN 20 
KT.  SEAS 8 FT IN NE SWELL.
.48 HOUR FORECAST  WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT.  SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 10N TO 12N BETWEEN 115W AND 120W  SW TO W 
WINDS 20 KT.  SEAS TO 8 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST  WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT.  SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT. 

.REMAINDER OF AREA  WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT.  SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

CONVECTION VALID AS OF 0915 UTC FRI SEP 10...

.INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...FROM 13N114W TO 09N128W TO 
10N140W.  SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 150 NM N AND 60 NM S OF AXIS 
FROM 116W TO 134W. 

$$
.FORECASTER WALLY BARNES.  TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.