Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 05:45:14 -0500

848 
FZPN40 PHFO 101045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC FRI SEP 10 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 10 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 11 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 12 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 10N152W 1010 MB MOVING W 5 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 
240 NM W QUADRANT...AND FROM 09N TO 11N BETWEEN 149W AND 151W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N156W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 9 TO 
11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N158W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 9 TO 
11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT.

.TROUGH FROM 19N172E TO 30N176E MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS FROM 23N TO 28N BETWEEN 178W AND 174E...AND FROM 21N TO 23N 
BETWEEN 167E AND 173E

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 24N159W TO 30N157W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS OVER REMAINDER OF AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 09N159W TO 08N180W TO 10N165E. ISOLATED MODERATE TO 
STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM S AND 180 NM N OF ITCZ W OF 169W.

$$
.FORECASTER POWELL. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.