Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:45:16 -0500

307 
FZPN40 PHFO 101645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC FRI SEP 10 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 10 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 11 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 12 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 10N153W 1009 MB MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 
120 NM W QUADRANT...AND FROM 09N TO 11N BETWEEN 150W AND 152W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N156W 1009 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 9 TO 
11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 12N159W 1009 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT SEAS 9 TO 
11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT.

.TROUGH FROM 21N172E TO 30N175E MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS FROM 23N TO 28N BETWEEN 178W AND 177E...AND FROM 20N TO 23N 
BETWEEN 167E AND 173E.

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 24N157W TO 30N157W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS OVER REMAINDER OF AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 08N158W TO 08N180W TO 10N164E...AND FROM 09N149W TO 
10N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE TO STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM S AND 180 NM 
N OF ITCZ W OF 169W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ 
ELSEWHERE.

$$
.FORECASTER POWELL. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.