Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:03:03 -0500

420 
FQPS01 NFFN 101800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 102000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 111800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 06S 160E 09S 170E 11S 175E 16S 179W 21S 175W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF
165E. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 16S 176W 12S 167W 11S 153W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T1
IN THE AREA WEST OF 160W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 166W 20S 150W 25S 132W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 175W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.