Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 21:30:23 -0500

298 
ATPQ40 PGUM 110230
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SAT SEP 11 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS FROM 14N130E TO 20N133E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 
22N135E TO 15N130E TO 20N130E BACK TO 22N135E...WELL NORTHWEST OF 
YAP AND PALAU.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHEAST OF YAP WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
8N138E TO 3N147E.

A SURFACE TROUGH BETWEEN GUAM AND CHUUK STRETCHES FROM 6N148E TO 
13N154. WIDESPREAD CLOUDINESS...SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING IN A LARGE AREA BOUNDED BY 15N154E TO 
13N158E TO 6N155E TO 7N149E TO 11N148E BACK TO 15N154E. THIS 
INCLUDES CHUUK BUT IS SOUTHEAST OF GUAM. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM WAKE ISLAND SOUTH ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS IN 
THE AREA BOUNDED BY 20N170E TO 11N178E TO 6N175E TO 10N165E TO 
17N164E BACK TO 20N170E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.