Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 23:45:13 -0500

909 
FZPN40 PHFO 110445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SAT SEP 11 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 11 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 12 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 13 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 10N155W 1008 MB MOVING W 15 KT. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N AND E QUADRANTS OF LOW. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF LOW.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N158W 1009 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N AND E QUADRANTS OF LOW.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N161W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N AND E QUADRANTS OF LOW.

.TROUGH FROM 29N171E TO 18N167E MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF TROUGH S OF 22N. 

.WEAK TROUGH FROM 30N157W TO 24N160W MOVING W SLOWLY. 

.RIDGE FROM 30N149W TO 28N152W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE FROM 30N166E TO 28N160E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS OVER REMAINDER OF 
FORECAST AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 10N140W TO 09N153W AND FROM 10N159W TO 10N180W TO 
10N163E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ E OF 170W 
AND WITHIN 180 NM N AND 90 NM S OF ITCZ W OF 170W.

$$
.FORECASTER BURKE. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.