Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:00:25 -0500

945 
FQPS01 NFFN 110700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 110800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 120600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 07S 160E 10S 173E 15S 178W 19S 169W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA EAST OF 180.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ.
 
TROUGH T1 15S 176W 12S 168W 10S 162W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 19S 165W 19S 150W 22S 140W 25S 133W. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 175W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.