Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 05:45:09 -0500

111 
FZPN40 PHFO 111045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SAT SEP 11 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 11 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 12 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 13 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 09N157W 1010 MB MOVING W 10 KT. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT OF LOW. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 180 NM W QUADRANT OF LOW.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N160W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT OF LOW.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 12N162W 1011 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 11 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT OF LOW.

.TROUGH FROM 29N171E TO 18N167E MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF TROUGH S OF 22N. 

.RIDGE FROM 30N170E TO 28N160E MOVING SE 10 KT.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS ELSEWHERE.

.ITCZ FROM 10N140W TO 09N147W TO 10N154W AND FROM 07N161W TO 10N169W 
TO 08N180W TO 08N170E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ 
E OF 154W AND WITHIN 200 NM OF ITCZ W OF 161W.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.