Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:58:59 -0500

394 
ATPQ40 PGUM 111458
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN SEP 12 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH EXTENDS WESTWARD FROM AN UPPER-LOW CENTERED 
WEST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 19N165E THROUGH A LOW CENTERED NORTHWEST OF 
THE CNMI AT 16N145E TO END NEAR 17N135E. UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE NEAR 
THESE FEATURES IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND WITHIN 90 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 16N153E TO 14N165E AND OVER THE MARIANAS WITHIN 150 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 12N143E TO 17N149E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WELL NORTH OF PALAU BETWEEN 20N AND 15N FROM 
130E TO 135E.

CONVERGING WINDS OVER PALAU ARE GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A 
FEW THUNDERSTORMS OVER KOROR WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N134E 
TO 4N138E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTHEAST OF 
KOSRAE BETWEEN 11N AND 5N FROM 164E TO 167E AND EAST OF MAJURO 
BETWEEN 13N AND 6N FROM 172E TO 179E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.