Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:45:12 -0500

180 
FZPN40 PHFO 111645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SAT SEP 11 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 11 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 12 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 13 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 10N158W 1011 MB MOVING W 10 KT. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 10 FT WITHIN 120 NM N QUADRANT OF LOW. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 90 NM W QUADRANT OF LOW.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 11N161W 1011 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 10 FT WITHIN 180 NM N QUADRANT OF LOW.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 13N162W 1010 MB. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT AND SEAS 8 
TO 10 FT WITHIN 90 NM N QUADRANT OF LOW.

.TROUGH FROM 29N170E TO 23N169E MOVING W SLOWLY.

.RIDGE FROM 30N170E TO 28N160E MOVING SE 10 KT.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS ELSEWHERE.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF 15N164E.

.ITCZ FROM 11N140W TO 11N155W AND FROM 09N163W TO 10N173W TO 
07N170E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 300 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.