Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:04:00 -0500

220 
FQPS01 NFFN 111800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 112000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 121800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 09S 172E 14S 177W 18S 167W 19S 158W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA EAST OF 180.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ.
 
TROUGH T1 09S 174W 12S 166W 14S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 20S 160E 25S 167E. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 156W 18S 148W 20S 137W 25S 126W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
SF2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 145W. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 25
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 175W, EXPECT MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.